dimanche 2 juin 2013

Space Effect with colored pixels By Hamza Qdider

Hello everybody ...

I have created this new application, it's just for fun no more

It shows coloring pixels on screen ...

I have Attached the application and the source code on this link :
click here

Be prepared to see a nice Show !!!

I hope you like it ...

 - Attached Picture -

Photo : I have created this new application, it's just for fun no more :)

It shows coloring pixels on screen :)

I have Attached the application and the source code on this link : 

http://depositfiles.com/files/o7wr2z4n4

note : I explain the Source Code in Arabic for understanding more ...

be prepared to see a nice Show :)

Good Luck

- The Hidden Ghost -

2 commentaires :

  1. can i get the code of this program

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi my friend :)

      Yes, I can give you the source code.

      You're welcome :)

      Give me your e-mail to send you the full source code.

      Waiting for your reply.

      Good luck.

      -The Hidden Ghost-

      Supprimer